The best brake for your zip line, zipSTOP Zip Line Brake uses self-regulating eddy current magnetic braking technology to brake zip line riders smoothly, comfortably, and consistently, even at high speeds.
The zipSTOP IR is best suited for max rider arrival speeds between 24-60 kph (15-37 mph).
What Makes the IR Different From the Standard:
The IR stands for internal reduction. This device cannot be used with an external reduction line setup. It is already engineered as a mechanical 2:1. The benefits of the IR include simpler installation, no external reduction lines (although you will still need a redirection line), and the capacity to handle a wide range of rider arrival speeds with more mounting options (such as the pivot mount).
The assembly includes:
- zipSTOP Zip Line Brake device
- Brake trolley
- Mounting bracket and hardware
Key zipSTOP IR Benefits:
- Eddy current braking technology adjusts automatically to ensure a smooth rider deceleration.
- Allows for a wide variety of rider weights and speeds.
- Automatically resets after each rider, minimizing human error.
- Helps mitigate risk by removing human error from the rider or guides.
- Low cost of ownership, including an annual recertification at $399 and replacement of sacrificial wear parts.
- Able to withstand outdoor environments and work consistently in any conditions.
- Rated Working Capacity: 15 to 150 kg (33 to 330 lbs)
- Device Weight: 23.5 kg (52 lbs)
- Model Number: ZSIR150-20A
- Rated Working Velocity: 0 to 60 kph (4 to 37 mph) utilizing a direct 1:1 load *
* This device cannot be used with external reduction lines.
- Maximum Line Extension: 20m